Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Read the Informationist



People. I think everybody here knows I am all about family. Although author Taylor Stevens and I share a last name we are not related. She is however the author of a great thriller called the Informationist. This is the first in a series (I hope long one) of a great heroine or maybe hero Venessa "Michael" Munroe. I won't give anything away but this is the type of character that comes around maybe once or twice in a book reading lifetime. If you liked Lizbeth in Dragon Tattoo you will love Venessa. That's what I was told anyway and that is what got me to the Informationist.

The setting is great with lots of turns and twists and a couple of "are you kidding me" put in just to get the reader going. I was so impressed with the book that I searched the author on Facebook and Twitter (my oldest calls it stalking) to let her know how much I enjoyed the book and she contacted me back! Taylor Stevens is a readers author accessible to her fans. To me that says something. 

I here the Informationist comes out in paperback in about now and the second in the series The Innocent in a few months. Get booth and enjoy. Refdaddy says so!

No comments:

Post a Comment